Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bragging Rights

WOW!

My hubby Mike and I both work nights. During the summer months when our son is not in school, we come home and take turns sleeping. This eliminates the need for a sitter. While this routine leaves us both very tired, it works for us. Our son in with one of his parents all day long. I take the first sleeping shift because I can't stay up! Hubby stays up. This is great father-son bonding time. Sometimes they go to the park, sometimes they go to the library and sometimes they just stay home. Sometimes they get me surprises!

The other day, they ran around. Mike had to get a part for the mower. While they were out, he decided to buy me a surprise! I have looking for a set of Chalk Ink markers made for chalkboards. They are quite pricey, so I thought I would have to wait. He used a 50% off coupon I got for signing up for Michael's craft store's newsletter and bought them for me!

Today when I woke up....WOW!

This is what I found on my kitchen counter....
That is eight jars of bread & butter pickles and two loaves of zucchini bread with cinnamon chips and walnuts! The kitchen was also spotless! He did all of this straight after eight hours of hard labor on the midnight shift!

My hubby is the best!

So now the question is....am I spoiled.....or am I blessed?
I am thinking both!

3 comments:

  1. How awesome! People say "spoiled" like it is a bad thing!:) You have a great husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from SPFH. I remember reading your post about this :) I think you are both..but in a good way :) Your hubby is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are Blessed to be Spoiled!

    ReplyDelete