Thursday, May 28, 2009

Boss Man keepin me down!


I just wanted to post a short note to tell you with the Holiday and busy weekend, I totally forgot this week's Tuesday Talent! (Darling son had a baseball game that day!) Now the boss man is keeping me down...I am on overtime at work, and while I should be happy about that in these times, it's hard. I work nights. I sleep while my son is at school. I get up at 3pm. He gets home around 4pm and I have to leave for work at 7:30pm! Doesn't leave much time for anything! I also might be working through the weekend. I am supposed to be off on Friday and Saturday. Now I might have to work Friday. Sigh. I will try to post something worthwhile on Sunday. Maybe LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a schedule! No wonder you don't have much free time. I hope you get a few more days off to catch up on everything. Taking care of a home and family can be tough enough as it is!
    Hang in there!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. first let me say...your blog is adorable...sweet as cupcakes...and your lil' guy is adorable...thank you so much for swingin' by my place i am very very honored you placed my button on your blog...and a big howdy and thank you i will say for my sweet friend aunt ruthie as well{ we are really friends} i love your red ribbon post...and i totally feel your wonderful down home love for your family! very nice to meet and greet ya darlin'...i would love to add you to my blog roll... keep up with makin' time for yourself in the midst of the long hours at work....you gotta take care of you so you can give that family down home lovin'....cat~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I found you through Cat's blog and wanted to come by and say hello! :) Take care working those long hours and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been tagged! http://angiemarion.blogspot.com/2009/05/6-unimportant-things-that-make-me-happy.html

    ReplyDelete