Sunday, May 31, 2009
Tag! You're it!
Well, I've been tagged by Angie over at A Simple Kinda Life. I have been asked to list Six Unimportant Things that make me happy...so here we go!
1. Cupcakes of course! Plain ol' vanilla cupcakes with butter cream frosting and sprinkles! Mmm!
2. Aprons...especially vintage ones! There is just something about wearing an apron that makes me feel feminine and motherly.
3. Getting real mail...not junk mail, but letters or cards from friends. We should bring back the lost art of letter writing.
4. Naps. Even a twenty minute power nap makes a difference. I work nights and I try to sneak in a little nap whenever I can!
5. Yard Sales. Yes, your trash is my treasure. I love finding cute vintage things for my home at dirt cheap prices. My latest finds consist of some broaches I found for seventy five cents each and some neat decorative plates for a dollar each!
6. Coffee. I can live without it, buy why? I love the smell, the taste and of course the jolt of energy a great cup of coffee can supply.
What makes you happy? If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged!
Posted by Jenny at 1:26 PM