Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Any Pittsburgh Pirate fans out there?


If you or your hubby like the Pittsburgh Pirates, I have a blog for you. My husband has started a new blog called The Pittsburgh Pirates Return to Greatness. He has always been a great Pirates fan, for better or worse. He has his eyes on the future of the team and believes that someday they will again win a championship. He will be following up and coming players from the minors who he believes will be the saving grace of the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Stop on over and check him out!


http://pittsburghpiratesreturn.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Good for him supporting the home team! I actually don't enjoy baseball, don't hate me, please. Has nothing to do with the Pirates, just not a fan of the sport. Or maybe it was the baseball fracturing the ol' eye socket that changed me. LOL.
    I will check in on his blog from time to time. I may not be a Pirates fan but I do love Pittsburgh. For the most part.

    ReplyDelete